Last summer, I met a young woman who was first impression stunning blue eyes. And as she talked, a love for Jesus. We hoped and planned to connect, but were like two ships passing in the night. Which actually in our case, two airplanes would be more fitting. She was just returning overseas, and I was just preparing to leave.
Months passed.
She came to mind.
An idea to write about my experience came to mind.
Dance came to mind often.
I asked God to bring these things into my life somehow...
Photography and words.
I started to write in my head.
It was Lydia.
Blue-eyed Lydia.
Blue-eyed Lydia.
She was wondering if I wanted to collaborate on a project.
Without knowing what the project was, without knowing my experience prior to asking me, I was shocked when I read a full description of the project and heard Lydia share her vision.
Would I like to photograph the project?
Yes!
All throughout this process, I have seen the Lord answer so many prayers. I'm so thankful. Yes!
Click on the "Weight of Glory Initiative" tab to read about the project, and look for future guest posts Three women will be sharing their stories here, and I will be sharing my own testimony as well.
Using photography and words to share has been...well humbling, in a way. To have the Lord bring further healing in a way that is fashioned artistically to things he has given me the love and ability to do, feels like receiving a bouquet of His overwhelming care. His goodness knows no bounds.
. . . . . . . .
Welcome to the Weight of Glory Initiative -- thanks for stopping by!
For More Information on the Project: Visit the Facebook event page
My name is Lydia Kraemer. I am 23 years old, and a recent graduate of the School of Music at the University of Minnesota (think Hilary Duff in "Raise Your Voice"). I love people watching & the smell of bread baking in the oven. I am a deep thinker & a passionate feeler. I believe everyone has been created on purpose, for purpose, & this is just me trying to live out my purpose, my passion.
For More Information on the Project: Visit the Facebook event page
To Get To Know Me Better: Follow me on Instagram
Further Contact or Questions: Email me at lydia.kraemer10@gmail.com
Thank you to Emily Hedstrom, for sharing her blog as a platform for this project, her eye for beauty, & her transparent words.


Post a Comment