
I'll start with the best part of the weekend: witnessing God's power in changing lives. Listening to the meaningful conversations and testimonies that were shared. Singing. Cheering, and clapping and crying as many stood and proclaimed their love for Jesus and desire to obey him, follow him, and be baptized. I love watching baptisms. They remind me again of my thankfulness to God for saving me. I am so glad I was able to go and see my cousin be baptized, and celebrate his birthday. On the same day!! How special is that? What a sweet celebration of his life, and new life too! That was the very best part.
a few snapshots from the rest of the time below:

no shortage of blossoms here.

wing span. arm span. bird man. (random fact you never knew or need to know but now you do: both my uncle and brother have longer arm spans than their height, which is abnormal.) Speaking of arm spans, have you measured yours recently? (trying to find a transitional statement that will work here. success: nah.)

nah.

tired, growing boy. (and now I'm just noticing everyone's arm span.)

candid conversation

a long car drive with this view.

birthday presents in parking lots

and more beautiful blooms.

the italian stallion.
happy birthday!!
"I will remember the deeds of the LORD; yes I will remember your wonders of old."
Psalm 77:11
--Leave Comment--
Post a Comment