nailed it.

Friday, April 24, 2015

I asked a preschooler if he could tell me the weather/seasons:

"First warm
summer
fall
cold
winter
snow
spring
rain

*pause*

more snow

rain
then summer!"

Yep. That's pretty accurate.

We also talked about "Erff" Day.

Happy rainy Friday,
and here's to more sunny spring days!

-e

IMG_4478

(and though it has nothing to do with this post, I was scolded publicly by a stranger for wearing shorts outside. "40 is warm, but not that warm. You need to put some pants on."  It was a brief conversation full of smiles and huh? and I awkwardly laughed something. Moving on. He was just looking out for me, I'm sure.)

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Friday, April 24, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.