indicators of spring

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

IMG_1838

Yes! Tulips! Yes!
And a little sunburn too. Is it possible? Is spring really here?

Seeing bright, peppy tulips isn't what indicates spring for me the most, however.
A feathered friend does that best.
I spotted my first robin.
And when you spy your first robin in the midwest, spring really is back. At least, that's what my grandma taught me when I was young. "I spied my first robin and you know what that means... SPRING!!" she says and throws her hands in the air.
When I spied that robin, I thought of her.

Thank you God, for spring time.

DSC_5038

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 1, 2015. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.