
Make an apple pie and viola! It's that simple. My friend and I baked an apple pie together and it was a fall-spring-winter celebration wrapped in one delicious slice. The best part was using a Minnesota shaped cookie cutter for the top of the pie. (you know the saying, sometimes when you pretend to love something eventually the feelings follow? That's how I try to view my relationship with Minnesota during the winter. It doesn't always work, but having a cute MN cookie cuter helps. I recommend it.) The gluten free flour mix we used was a little tricky, but we managed the difficulty of the dough with laughter and skill and had just enough left to make a baby pie. (oh for cute!) Sometimes gf flour has me scratching my head. I'll just say it: it's weird. Weirder than normal, gluten-y flour.
That being said, I've always had raging success when I bake gluten free. Always. Notice anything different with one of these four cinnamon rolls? Good, I don't either. Like I said: raging success.

^^ Yes, I'll even cater these for you. ^^ Just ask.
I'l leave any apple pie catering requests to my friend... she's a good baker!
















I thought it turned out delicious.
I also mistook a crow for a muskrat today.
Moral of this story: not sure.
-e --Leave Comment--
Post a Comment