Fishing fever

Friday, March 7, 2014

He's got it. He's got it bad.

IMG_9092
^^lining up his lures, assessing the situation of his tackle box.^^

The verdict is in: he has planning to do.

"I can't just throw it together last minute like I did last year!" (talking about his tackle box and lures)

He's been youtubing videos of fishing and taking notes. He's planning with Grandpa and taking more notes. He's talking fish, fishing, tackle boxes, lures, tactics, and he's dreaming about it, too.

So all I can say is: watch out, fish. He's ready.

IMG_9094

Rapala.
-E

2 Comments

This entry was posted on Friday, March 7, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Fishing fever”

Anonymous said...

This is adorable. I hope he catches a bunch this summer! xoxo, B

Anonymous said...

So glad you captured this moment, Em! mu


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.