notes in the snow

Saturday, January 11, 2014

I went on a nature walk today and brought my camera with me. I needed some fresh air and with the temperature finally rising to above 0, 30 degrees feels balmy.

IMG_8697


I met a man who was also taking a nature walk and had brought his camera with him. We talked about art, photography, the weather, and Hawaii, where he lives. He showed me his photos and I showed him mine.

IMG_8715

IMG_8759

IMG_8732

IMG_8736

IMG_8718

IMG_8749

I found these notes soggy, muddy, in the snow on a path and picked them up.

IMG_8777

You never know what might happen when you walk out of the front door.

IMG_8739-2


1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 11, 2014 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “notes in the snow”

Anonymous said...

Don't stop. Mu


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.