Free lensing

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I read this article about free lensing at A Beautiful Mess and decided that I wanted to try it. So yesterday morning after I read that tutorial, I went to work reading up a little more on free lensing and gave it a go in Bethany and Jon's apartment. All images are SOOC.

IMG_1647

IMG_1666

IMG_1678

IMG_1648

IMG_1682

It's a really interesting technique. For a first attempt, I think the images are alright. I like the natural light leak in the candelabra picture and want to experiment more with this tricky technic when I can shoot with my 85mm I left it Atlanta. I shot these with my 35mm and from what I've read, it's harder to shoot like this with a wide angle.  I'm eager to see if there's a big difference when I try it with my 85mm. Yes, eager. I get excited about this stuff.
Time to practice, practice, practice.

-E

--Leave Comment--

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 3, 2013 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.