Last weekend my cousin, her friend, and I embarked on a camping trip. #GirlsGoCamping. Our destination: Mount Pisgah, North Carolina. Oh how beautiful it was!
On our way, we stopped and had a picnic on the stunning grounds of the lovely Groove Park Inn and pretended we belonged there. (I must specify: we had a Subway picnic. At Groove Park Inn. Where Presidents have stayed and many other celebrities. Stay classy and blllleeeend innnn!)
Before we left, we consumed massive amounts of coffee.
(#storyofmylife?)
^^Dash helped with making plans too. . .^^
^^. . . and with driving.^^
^^I was more than happy to share the back seat with the sleeping puppy^^
^^after getting lost, thinking we were in LOST, and praying that Jessie's car wouldn't die on this horribly rocky mountain road to nowhere, WE MADE IT!^^
^^the sunset that evening was lovely. we ended the night eating s'mores and playing card games around the campfire^^
Stay tuned for part 2 :)
-E
Post a Comment