say funny things. They ask funny questions, too. For example:
Little girl was following me around the house, shuffling in and out of the rooms helping me with my chores. She sighed and I could tell she was trying to figure out how to ask her question.
"Have you ever had to fight a bad guy before?" She asked.
"What did you say? A bad guy?" I replied.
"Yeah. A bad guy. Have you ever had to fight one before? Like, like. . . if you were babysitting us and a bad guy came, did you fight him?"
"No. No, I've never had to do that before."
"Good. Because what if a bad guy came and tried to hurt us when you were babysitting."
"Well, that's never happened before."
"Yeah. Good. That would be scary and bad."
And with that, we moved on to the next room.
Little kids. . .
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 and is filed under Babysitting Stories,Funny,Kids,Life. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.
Post a Comment