beware: this post contains pictures of adorable cats

Thursday, June 10, 2010

This is what Lily used to look like.
Lily
Waaa! Sob. Snif. I want her kitten-ness back.
Baby Lily
But then she looks at me like this: and I have to think it all over again.

Lily
Because even though she is not a kitten anymore, she has won numerous awards for the number 1 softest cat ever. That's right. I mean, just LOOK at her fur. You know you want to touch it.
Lily2
Oh, and don't worry. I haven't forgotton about the other little punk who runs around here, Nelly. It's just that she has this little annoying trick she pulls that's called: I walk away whenever you try to take my picture. Isn't that sweet of her? NOT.
Nelly
Oh, and they're also SUPER good at another trick that's called: If you are not paying attention when you open the door, we will escape and run up a tree together really fast. Catch us if you can.
Lily3
Normally, I can't catch them. So I take pictures instead.
And don't worry about Nelly being camera shy. I've since talked to her about it, and we're working on it together. See?
Nelly2
She's getting better.

2 Comments

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 10, 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “beware: this post contains pictures of adorable cats”

Anonymous said...

i love all the pictures, but i reallllllly like the last one of nelly. i love how her nose is brown... due to nelly being to curious around a bucket of bleach water:)

Anonymous said...

nelly's eyes are just incredible. in all the shots.

l


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.