I miss them

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This time last year, I was enjoying taking pictures of these beautiful plants and animals.
Horses
And this time this year, I am really missing them.
Flowers
I'm missing taking pictures of horses and Buffalos.
Buffalo
I'm missing the long road trips to go find cool plants like this one.
Plants
To sum it all up, I miss Montana.

3 Comments

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “I miss them”

Susie said...

Wow awesome pictures! Hopefully you can take some pictures of equally cool Minnesotan things this summer, Em. :)

Anonymous said...

i like the edits on these shots, lem.

Bethany said...

wowie sis. montana has left us forever changed. not to be overly dramatic or anything. 'tis true.


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.