An interview with the twins

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spur of the moment, I decided to have an interview with the twins today. I ran inside, grabbed a sheet of paper that had some scribbles already on it and a purple marker. Here's what followed:

Me- "If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Twin- "Um, like. . . South Pole."

Me- "The South Pole? Why there?"

Twin- "Cause I love it. Like Santa."

Me- "So you don't want to live somewhere where it's hot?"

Twin- "Yes. I love cold."

Me- "What would you do on your favorite day?

Twin- "Hmmm. . .About playing Barbies in your house. *pause* Can I play Barbies in your house? CAN I PLAY BARBIES IN YOUR HOUSE?"

Me- "Not right now. What's your favorite song?"

Twin- "The cheeseburger song (veggie tales). Barbra Manatee Manatee Manatee! 'Member that guy?"

Me- "What about other songs?" I asked and gave some options.

Twin- "IMMA BE! IMMA BE! IMMA IMMA IMMA BE!"

Ok, then.

Me- "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?"

Twin- "To a different planet. Like my friend Marsha."

She walked away and that was my cue that she was done answering questions. It was her sissy's turn.

Me- "Where would YOU go if you could go anywhere in the world?"

Twin- "To the museum. The one that has the Rexasaurs on the ceiling."

Me- "Where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?"

Twin- "Africa."

Me- "Why?"

Twin- "Because I love Africa in the whole wide world. The Mazan."

Me- "Do you mean the AMAzon?"

Twin- "YES!"

Me- "Anything else you want to say?"

Twin- "I made something I always love."

Me- "What's that?"

Twin- "Like, I don't know. I don't know. Don't remember. TOTALLY don't remember."

Me- "Ok. Anything else?"

Twin- "And I always love someone in my heart if they're my girl."

And with that, she walked away.

Me- "Thank you for answering my questions, twins!"

Twins- "You're welcome."

3 Comments

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “An interview with the twins”

Anonymous said...

ohsocute. oh SO cute. good inspiration, lem.

l

Anonymous said...

em that is TOTALLY how they talk that is very funny especially the barbara manitee part well i will leave it at that if i had more time i would write a whole paragraph but i cant so i think that that is very funny ok like by em love,joe

Bethany said...

hi lohmalie,
i can hear their wickle voices.
bep


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.