Inspired by freaky lambs and such

Friday, April 2, 2010

I wasn't sure what to write about; however, I wanted to write about something. And then this morning, thanks to my mom, I was hit with inspiration by freaky lambs and bunnies. Please, let me continue. Have you ever read the blog Cake Wrecks? Please tell me you have. I was looking at it this morning and felt the strong urge to pass the freaky lamb and bunny happiness along.

Number 1. The "Lambs"

Number 2. I think these are supposed to be. . .rabbits?

Number 3. Easter?

Number 4. More "rabbits"


HA! Hope that made you laugh today.

1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Friday, April 2, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Inspired by freaky lambs and such”

Bethany said...

YES!! i LOVE cakewrecks!!


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.