Pink and Red.

Monday, February 1, 2010

I looked and looked and found a new blog background. It's pink and red and it's cute. Enough of snowflakes! (Even though we still have February and March. And April, come to think of it. . .*sigh*)
I wanted something bright and colorful.
Yesterday, I ran into a craft store to buy some yarn. When I walked in the front door, I was greeted by pink and red glittery hearts and EASTER BUNNIES. Easter eggs, Easter bunnies, Easter flowers, and Easter signs that read: "SUMMER" and "SPRING IS HERE!!!"
People, I felt like I was being totally and completely mocked. By cute little bunnies and sparkly eggs.
It's NOT summer yet. Let alone SPRING.
However, they did look cute. And to make them happy, I got a new blogger background that is pink and red and cute. There. I'm not all "Ba-humbug" about spring things. See?

1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Monday, February 1, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Pink and Red.”

Anonymous said...

but em. my birthday is in april. therefore, april is happy and bright. actually, that might be a bit of a non sequitur. but still.

l


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.