Of twins, taking walks and. . . cows

Friday, February 12, 2010

The twins and I decided it was high time to explore outside even though it was cold so we bundled up and trudged off into the crunchy snow. I took my small camera with me because it's almost a crime NOT to take pictures of them.
They made me laugh- as always. In fact, I had this conversation with them on the walk.
Rosie-"Who lives there, Emily?"
Me- "Well, actually, no one lives there."
"Probably some darn cows," Kat said with heavy tone of anger, impatience and disgust.
Me-"What?"
S-"PROBABLY SOME DARN COWS."
Well then.

It was a good walk.

(Don't worry, my next post will be on that fateful day when my sister. . . pierced my ear.)

1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Friday, February 12, 2010 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Of twins, taking walks and. . . cows”


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.