I'm pretty sure. . .

Sunday, February 7, 2010

. . .that the lady in the elevator with me, my brother, and 5 younger siblings/friends, thought that my brother and I were their parents. Yea. She didn’t look happy about it. Not. One. Bit. I had a 2 year old on my hip, the twins were holding onto older siblings hands, and she didn’t stop staring at us with a scowl on her face the whole trip up to the main lobby.
I thought it was funny.
So did my brother.
Has that ever happened to you?

3 Comments

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 7, 2010 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

3 Responses to “I'm pretty sure. . .”

Bethany said...

wow. ie.

katie said...

Hey Emily! I don't know if you even remember me, but we used to hang out and I was in ballet and stuff...Anyways, I've been reading your blog for a little while now and just wanted to drop a comment on this post because that HAS happened to me, more than once :)

I have a nephew who is 10 months old now, but when he was maybe 3 or 4 months old my sister (his mom) and I were at a garage sale and I was carrying him and a lady turned to me and said "Oh he's so cute! Is he your's?" or something like that and my sister turned half jealously, half thinking it was funny, and said "no, he's mine". Haha! Oh, and once or twice I've been with my sister who is 6 years younger than me and people have thought I was her mom. But they didn't seem upset about it...at least I don't think so... :)

katie said...

oops, I just realized that "yours" doesn't have an apostrophe. whoops. :p


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.