Frost, snowforts and bathrooms. But mostly frost.

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It came and took our breath away by its beauty. And then, just as quickly as it came, it left. But not before I had a chance to take pictures of it. Mmmmmm, frost. Crisp. Delicate. Sparkly. Cold. Fresh. New. Icy, and totally photogenic. (:








You know, it almost makes winter bearable. Almost. But frost isn't the only thing that makes winter slightly more bearable. Snow forts do. Oh, and so does skiing.


And with that, I'm signing off and going to clean the bathroom. Exciting. . . I know. Try not to be jealous.

1 Comment;

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 16, 2010 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Frost, snowforts and bathrooms. But mostly frost.”


2021 all images and words Copyright Songbird on a tree. Powered by Blogger.